Terms and Conditions
All Health Wellness Guides welcome you!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of All Health Wellness Guedes’s website, located at https://allhealthwellnessguides.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use All Health Wellness Guides if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
In these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements, the words “client,” “you,” and “you’re” refer to you, the person who logs on to this website and agrees to the terms and conditions of the company. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “we,”, “they,” and “us” refer to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us”, refers to both the client and us. By prevailing Dutch law, all terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and payment necessary to begin the process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs concerning the provision of the company’s stated services. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
All of the content on All Health Wellness Guides is owned by All Health Wellness Guides or one of its licensors unless it says otherwise. All intellectual property rights are reserved. As long as you follow the rules in these terms and conditions, you can use this for personal use from All Health Wellness Guides.
You must not:
- Republish material from All Health Wellness Guides
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from All Health Wellness Guides
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from All Health Wellness Guides
- Redistribute content from All Health Wellness Guides
This agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our terms and conditions were created with the help of the H-super tools Terms and Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. All Health Wellness Guides do not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before their appearance on the website. The comments do not reflect the views and opinions of All Health Wellness Guides, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts those views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, All Health Wellness Guides shall not be liable for the comments, or any liability, damages, or expenses caused or suffered as a result of any use of, posting of, or appearance of the comments on this website.
All Health Wellness Guides reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that are considered inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
All Health and Wellness Guides have been granted a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and edit your comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- dot.com community sites.
- associations or other groups representing charities.
- online directory distributors.
- internet portals.
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link will not reflect negatively on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of All Health Wellness Guides, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These groups can link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) doesn’t falsely imply that the linking party or its products or services are sponsored, endorsed, or approved by us; and (c) makes sense in the context of the linking party’s site.
If you work for one of the organizations listed in the second paragraph and want to link to our website, you need to let us know by sending an email to All Health Wellness Guides. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information, and the URL of your site, as well as a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2–3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Without a trademark license agreement, you won’t be able to link to All Health Wellness Guides or use any of its logos or other artwork.
You may not create frames around our Web pages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website without prior approval and written permission.
We will not be held liable for any content appearing on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are made on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We have the right to ask you to take down all links to our website or just one link. You authorize us to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and their linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us and inform us at any time. We will think about removing links if you ask us to, but we are not required to do so or to answer you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and bans on liability in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the previous paragraph; and (b) apply to all liabilities that come up because of the disclaimer, including those that come up because of a contract, an accident, or a breach of a legal duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.